Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Another year of my life gone By

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Wow, I am another year older. That is crazy. It seems my life has flown by. It is just like yesterday I was sitting in my purple bedroom on my canopy bed playing with my stuffed animals. I had a Purple gingham bedspread. I loved being a kid. I love being a adult to. I have a had a great 37 and I hope to have at least 2 more 37 birthdays. For those of you not quick in math that is 111.

I got the best birthday present already. I have received many phone calls of people wishing me a happy birthday. Thoughts from friends wow. That is all I can say. Thanks to all.

2 comments:

David Hitt said...

I didn't know it was your birthday!

Happy birthday!!! Is it actually today, the 1st?

If so, between you, Jen and I, at least a fourth of us are August birthdays. But then, since I didn't know yours, there may be another I don't know.

You doing anything special?

Wendy said...

Spending time with the Fam. Leo's rule that is for sure.