Saturday, August 11, 2007

To Atlanta and back again.

We drove 4 hours or little less to Atlanta. I changed. I went in for about 5 minutes and then we hit the mall and had lunch. Then we drove back. Crazy huh. I guess you will do anything for the one or thing you love. In this case both.

Eric and the kids love me= driving to Atlanta for the day.

I love acting = rode to Atlanta for a 5 min. shot.

Will hear in a couple of weeks.

It will be fun to work on if I get the role.

I was proud of myself and I learned a lot about auditioning and character preparation.

I read the book the movie script was based on.
I watched a little of little house on the prairie to get some character ideas.
I did some Internet research to look at hair and costume and history background for the character.

A comb over the script and made myself very familiar with the lines.

This all for 5 minutes or the love of acting.

1 comment:

David Hitt said...

Good luck with it! Hope it went well!