Sunday, August 12, 2007

Still exhausted and now a little sad!

Well, driving like we did yesterday really took it out of all of us. We were just bums today pretty much. I was ill all day and now I am feeling a little bad about it. I can blame it on the medicine that thank God I finished today, the fact that we drove so many hours, but the fact remains is that I should still treat others with respect.

I am getting sad now because I have to send the kids to school again tomorrow. Gosh, I miss them tremendously. Of course I don't tell them that. I am trying to be the strong one here, since one of my kids is miserable with school. The school has been wonderful to us. The counselor and the teachers have been absolutely the greatest. They have been very supportive in all that we are trying to do. It is just hard to let go for me. I start tomorrow with a schedule that I have made up and hopefully, that will help the time go by faster. It is tough for sure, but I know that it will all work out. It really makes you question what is important that is for sure. Time with your kids when they are in public school is precious. Spend as much as you can with them. all day is still not enough. I am weird I know, but I love them.

No comments: