Thursday, August 30, 2007

It has been how long?

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted. I have been pretty busy this week, but I really want to do better at this. I hate clicking on blogs with no updates. ARGGGHHH!!!! That was to myself. Now I feel better.

I have been trying to up my walking to 4 miles a day. After Saturday, that will be 24 miles this week. I am stoked about this. I am right over one hour for this distance. I am happy about that.

I have had several days of acting stuff going on and hanging out with some friends.

I also am trying to learn Nero movie software. I am trying to learn how to edit audio and video. I am playing with it. I haven't gotten very far, but intend to work on it more over the next several months.

This weekend will be nice Family is off for 3 day weekend. Not sure what we will do, but hopefully, I know it will be a good time whether we are at the lake or in Nashville. Just being with the fam, will be a good time.

No comments: