Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Reading the Alchemist!!!

After my morning drop off kids routine and exercise. I and my stinky self headed over to Barnes and Noble to do a Little reading. I am not much into purchasing many books for myself, so I general save a tree and borrow books from the library or go and read them at the coffee shop. Sounds sensible to me. I am saving the environment one book at at a time and my family the book buyers are timing me by 3.

I started reading this book and I read till about noon. I stopped a couple of times to talk to friends that came in and to take a couple of calls.

Now to the reason I am posting. This is a good book. I am so excited to go back and finish it. It is one that really makes you think about your everyday choices. I don't' know what kind of feeling I will have when I am through, I could go either way. Meaning I could change my current track or I could stay the course and follow my dream. I choose the later personally because I have compromised my dream for reality to many times.

No comments: