Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thoughts

My heart is full of random feelings at the moment. I feel pain and happiness at the same time. I have so much going on in my life and in my friends lives that I am overwhelmed. I have one friend that has cancer and it doesn't look good. I have an uncle that has cancer and it doesn't look good either. I have another friend who has cancer and she is doing well. It is all so crazy really. I have all of my acting and improv which make me mucho happio. I have my wonderful husband and beautiful intelligent daughters. And I have more friends than you can imagine. How blessed I am. I have my health. How do we get so consumed about stuff, possessions. I would rather have nothing and have friends and family and their love. Stuff will burn up and be destroyed eventually. Money gets you more stuff, but what does it all mean? status and power. Who wants that? That just adds more pressure. I can't lie and say at times I get distracted and look at what people do and have and I say that would be nice, but I really truly don't want it. After reading the Alchemist yesterday, I am reminded


Don't get distracted.
Don't let anyone or thing stop you from your personal journal.
Those that love you will support you.
Follow your dreams.
There will be suffering and sacrifice.
Life is not about a destination, but a journey.
Don't look for riches.
Listen to your heart.
Don't have fear of failure
You are better off trying than to die not knowing.
And last, but not least, There are people in this life helping you realize your dreams.


you should be a person that helps other realize there dreams and surround yourself with others who help you on your journey as well.

press on.

No comments: