Monday, August 06, 2007

Down with a sickness!!!

Have you ever prepared and prepared and prepared for something and not have it go in your favor? Well that is exactly what happened to our family. We have been preparing our oldest to go to public school for the very first time. She will be in 7th grade. We have home schooled up until now. We have worked hard to get her to gain courage and motivation. Now 1 day before school starts she has strep throat. My husband and I were quite upset about this, but I was reminded

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28.

I don't know what God is doing in my life, but I know that he is at work every minute and second of the day. In times of trouble, happiness, trial or glory, he is there. I know he is there.

No comments: