Thursday, November 25, 2004

Being Thankful 5

Today, I will be thanful for friends and aquaintences.

I Samuel 20
16 So Jonathan made a covenant with the house of David, saying, Let the LORD even require it at the hand of David's enemies.
17 And Jonathan caused David to swear again, because he loved him: for he loved him as he loved his own soul.

In my lifetime, I have met few Jonathans, but I have managed to meet a few. I have one person that I am very thankful for and that is my friend Phylisha. She is like a Jonathan. It is sad that I don't spend more time with her than I do. I love her very much. She has loved me no matter what and we have both took an oath to always love one another.

Then there are friends that you meet in sections of your life. You may not keep up with them, but at that moment they have your back. I am thankful for those friends that try to understand me for what I am. They love me for me. They don't like me at there convience, nor do they try to change me to make them comfortable. They just love me for me. I am not going to make a list of you guys. You know who you are, and I love ya thanks for being my friend.


Then there are the quaintences these are people that just hang out with ya because you happen to be in the same circle they are in or you speak to on a weekly basis. I am thankful for them as well. It is nice to have a huge amount of people that you know will be there if ya need them.

All in all relationships are important, I am very thankful for any relationship that I am a part of.

No comments: