Sunday, November 21, 2004

How Fortunate am I?

I am so fortunate. I have decided to blog about one thing a day that I am thankful for. I am thankful today for God. He is been so faithful to me. I can look back in my life and see him moving and guiding me. He has given me strength and courage to face really difficult situations and problems. No matter what I have been through. I have relied on my faith and belief system to carry me through. Taking all manipulation and falseness out, God is there. Just knowing that there is a creator out there who allowed me to live and experience what I have thus far is amazing. Just being able to see autumn come and see trees changing is pretty wonderful. Putting all doctrinal beliefs aside and just being thankful for Himby seeing the things that He has done is plenty enought to be thankful for.

No comments: