Friday, November 05, 2004

The most stressful place on the planet....

has to be Walmart. I went grocery shopping in there. I tried not to get to stressed out, but it is impossible for me not to have a panic attack every time I go in there. My chest hurts, I can't breathe. I know how stressful it is to work there and that is why it is so stressful to shop there. It is all insane. I am glad that I work for a more relaxed company now. I love my new job so far.

While in Walmart, I ran in to reggie this guy that works there. He made a record and he is now selling them. I want to buy one just to be supportive to him because he had done this album on his own and he is selling it on his on. I am not to totally sure what type of music it is, but I am pretty sure it is r and b. I heard he can really sing well. The cost of the Album is 10. 00 if anyone is intrested in supporting an aritist that is doing things the right way.

No comments: