Wednesday, November 03, 2004

EXIT

Hmm this could stem to a lot of topics, but I want to just focus on the one at hand. The election. I stayed up late to watch the results. I was not really concerned on who won, even though I did vote. I was more intrested in the educational side of things. the electoral college, popular vote, which states picked who etc.... It was very intresting to me.

It is sad that we have a country so divided. It doesn't look good to the rest of the world. Hopefully, ever who is declared the winner will focus on uniting our country. It is in my opinion the #1 priority. " A house divided against itself cannot stand." Jesus, Abraham Lincoln and others.

It is rainy here today. Makes me want to sleep all day, even though, I am not aloud. I have much to do. School work, house work, and a few errands.


I think the song for today is Rainy days and post election days always get me down. lol

No comments: