Saturday, November 06, 2004

Connecting with the lIfe Source

I love the book I am reading still. I read yesterday some, it was very inlighting. It discussed connecting to the world of nature and people around us. It is pretty amazing when we disconnect with our problems and focus on the reality of all living things around us. It seems our problems can become so small in view of the great life source around us. I know that so many times aI allow my focus to zoom into the inside of myself and I get so angry and upset and twisted that I about have an emotional breakdown. I am going to try to start focussing on the big picture and focus on getting intune with the harmony of life going on around me.

I also read how what is going on around me, my attitude and the thoughts that drive me effects how I carry myself . It effects how I physically feel. If I want to be mentally, emotionally, spirtually, and physically healthy, I have to lead a more postitive lifestyle. I can't throw my problems out the window, but when things get so overwhelming, I just need to stop and count to 10 and breath. And try to find a simple soulution to whatever is facing me.

This book reminds me of the 7 habits book. It is very powerful and uplifting.


I am so happy that we have added a new edition to our family today. Her name is Mia. She is a pug and she is very cute. She has finally settled in and is trying to sleep a little. It is amazing how demanding a dog can be.

No comments: