Monday, November 08, 2004

Finding the real

the song below has some awesome lyrics. It is really where most of the peeps I hang out want, to find the real. I am hopefully hitting the surface of what will be the real for me. I read some more in another book tonight about some health issues that I am facing and how yoga can help. It is amazing that our health is effected by what we put in our bodies. If we get headaches, have rough womenly cycles, back aches it all points to diet, exercise, and stress.

With out further delay Here is the song enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Find the real alterbridge!
Stuck in the middle I burrow insideBack to the cradleAway from the burdens of all my crimesBefore it’s fatalMy past has found me the truth’s come outAll is rememberedWith no place to fall but straight downI must surrenderWell it seems I’veFinally thought of everythingI wanna loveI wanna feelFind peaceFind the realThere’s a face I put on all my lifeThe face of an angelBut I look in the mirror only to findThe face of a strangerAnd with all I’ve taken I hunger for moreCause I’m selfishAnd all I’m left with is a crown of thornsAnd I’m helplessWell it seems I’veFinally thought of everythingI wanna loveI wanna feelFind peaceFind the realI’ll trade these lies for something rightI’ll kill what hurts with something pureI will be redeemed so I can breathe againWell it seems I’veFinally thought of everythingI wanna loveI wanna feelFind peaceFind the realWell it seems I’veFinally thought of everythingI wanna loveI wanna feelFind peaceFind the real

No comments: