Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Busy Day

Yesterday was a busy day. It was nice after it was all over to just sit down and relax last night watch a little tv. IT was nice to be able to be at home and cook supper. It was nice to sit down and eat with the family. It is back to work tonight and Thursday. I like the job ok. I look to start working a little bit more after one of my managers asked me how many hours can you work in one week. So, we will see Thursday when the schedule comes out if I get to add another day. I wouldn't mind it really. 4 days a week would be a great thing. IT would allow me to make what I original wanted to with this job.


Can't skip over the election issue. I still don't know who I am going to vote for. I am really torn about what to do. I guess I wlll know when I go in the little booth. Maybe I will play one potato two potato two potato four. You really are getting the same thing, it is just packaged a little different. So We will see.

No comments: