Thursday, November 11, 2004

Sharon!!! Where is the Alcohol?

We had Thanksgiving dinner after our homeschool classes today. I sat with several moms and we were talking about how we couldn't believe how our mom's used to let us watch grease (the movie), and movies like that. When one of the mom's told us her son did a great impression of Ozzie O. He came over to the table and she preceded to ask him to do the impersonation and he was a little bashful, but as he walked away from the table In the middle of the church we meet in which is a baptist church. He says in his Ozzie voice Sharon!!! Where is the alcohol? His mom's face turned a little red. She was only expecting him to say Sharon!! The added line cracked us all up. Then we started talking about SNL and one of the other moms said I am gumby dammit right there in the church. IT was so freakin funny. I about lost it. I thought that lunch was very entertaining.

I love teaching kids. It is so much fun. My pe classes on Thursdays is great. The kids whine sometimes about do I have to play and etc, but all in all they really want to and have fun when they participate. I have about 50 students in all. They are broke up into 4 classes. So the size of each class is pretty nice.


I actually got a nap today that was really nice. I guess that is why I am up at this moment. I got called into work for 3 hours tonight. That was cool. More monay to pay of debt. They gave us a free turkey for Thanksgiving it came with our checks.

Going to the lake tomorrow morning to help paint and check out the progress of mom and dad's house. Should be relaxing and fun.


No comments: