Thursday, July 05, 2007

Christians and there grace in time of need!!!!

The ole town brewery burnt last night here in Huntsville, AL. This is where we have church. This is where many others meet to have community together. Yes, all of this is true, but the main thing is this is a dream of a man who is very special. It is sad that it is a total loss for him. Yes, he can rebuild. Yes, he can work it out, but an unexpected event as this is hard to swallow.

Lord be with Don Alan and his brewing family. May you touch him during this time of loss.

As I shared this with several people, that are Christians, I got mixed response. Some where as I saddened. Others a lot less gracious. Well, maybe he needs to change business. This from someone who is against drinking. So cold, so bitter, so sad. To hate something because of there past so much, that they don't see other people suffer. I don't understand it because I have not walked in there shoes, and I don't' want to judge them either, but it seems to me that Christians of all people would show compassion on someone in this predicament, regardless if they were anti or pro beer drinkers.

Lord, help me not judge others and try to understand where they are coming from. Help others learn the compassion that you have toward others in need regardless of who they are.

Help all Christians in the world be more like you.

No comments: