Sunday, July 08, 2007

Thoughts about decisions

Tonight, David, our pastor, talked about being in a position where you are not comfortable. He talked about when things happen, God has a greater purpose. He knows what is best.

This was very comforting to me in light of my test scores coming in this week. I have to pass this test to teach public school.

I don't know what God is about to do, I am not doubting, it is just lack of direction for me. I am just waiting and praying that whatever path I choose, He will get the glory for my life.

I have been struggling with myself about the options that are set before me. Do I want to teach? or Do I want to act? I know where my passion lies and where I feel that I could have the most impact. I know where the money lies as well. Making an extra 30,000 a year would help out the budget tremendously. So I know that he will show me where I need to go. I just want to be the most effective to effect people. I want the decisions that I make to be the ones that give me the most potential to touch peoples lives.

That is my prayer.

No comments: