Monday, July 16, 2007

Yet another pulled muscle!!!

Ok, I get it. Don't do anything strenuous like hug a friend or hang up clothes. I feel old at this moment. Last week a friend hugged me and pinched a nerve in my neck. This week, I am hanging up clothes and get a catch in my back. I don't get it. I am about to hit only 37. Right, as you are thinking, that is not old. (If you are thinking anything else, you should stop reading my blog.) I hate taking medicine, it does a number on me. So I either take the number or take the pain. Hopefully this will not last very long.

My kids, who should both be stand up artist, think this is all quite humerus. My oldest comes to my rescue and starts laughing and call the younger one by saying. Mom is fallin and she can't get up. The younger one says, "Does she need life alert?" No sympathy from them. I can't even laugh it hurts so bad. As long as I don't' move, I am ok.

No comments: