Thursday, July 05, 2007

Prayer for the brewery

Tonight, many of us gathered for prayer at Old Towne. It was a very sureal moment to actually see first hand the damage. It was quite emotional actually. I was sharing with a friend after prayer time that for the first time during trials it is nice to be at peace and realize that God is in control. Even when we think we are in control we are really not. That is what I believe anyway. Eric and I are going through contract renewals again at his work. This time, it doesn't look as well as others, but again, I am at perfect peace that God is in control and will supply our needs and He will take care of us. I am reminded of a song.


HE'S BEEN FAITHFUL
Words and Music by: Carol Cymbala

In my loneliness and fear, through every pain every tear There's a God who's been faithful to me When my strength was all gone, when my heart had no song Still my God has been faithful to me
Every word He promised is true What I thought was impossible I've seen my God do
He's been faithful, faithful to me Just looking back His love and mercy I see When in my heart I have questioned And failed to believe He's been faithful, faithful to me
When my heart looked away, the many times I could not pray Even then He's been faithful to me The days I've spent so selfishly, reaching out for what pleased me Still in love He's been faithful to me
And every time I come back to Him I see Him waiting with His open arms and I know once again
He's been faithful, faithful to meJust looking back His love and mercy I seeWhen in my heart I have questioned And failed to believeHe's been faithful, faithful to me

No comments: