Thursday, July 26, 2007

Harry Potter Review (don't read if you don't want hints or anything to ruin the end)

I just got back to in town from the beach. It was fun. I will post more later pics and such. Anyway. While there, I read the last Harry Potter book. It was really good. I will say to anyone that will read it, It was not my favorite book, but I did enjoy reading in spots. It seemed that it was a roller coaster ride of crazy exciting to to much lag time. Over all, I enjoyed it tremendously. As for the ending, I will not give that away, but will say that it is packed full of surprises, horror and utmost shock. I have not told this before, but my favorite supporting character dies in this book. I was saddened yet, proud of him for being so courageous. It will make for a great film.

No comments: