Friday, July 13, 2007

Good or Bad?

I don't know whether it is good news are bad, but I called Athens State today and had them email me my praxis scores. It seems that I made a 148, but was required to make a 153. 5 points. Wow. I am somewhat disappointed, but I am trying to get passed this and focus on the fact that everything happens for a reason. I will just have to wait and see. I have seen this lesson manifest in lives of others and have tried to be encouraging. I am trying to be strong and say hey I'll just take it again. Who knows what will happen? Maybe I will be in a major film and gross millions and then with a great french accent, I will laugh Ha. I do not need your stinking test scores, you educators. God is faithful and I know that he will guide me over the next several months to do what I need to.

No comments: