Sunday, October 31, 2004

Sunday Church at Subway

I went to work this morning at 10:00 so I didn't get to go to crosspoint to church, but that didn't stop me from having a mindset of worshiping God today. I tried really hard by listening to the local radio station to listen to God speak to me. well at 11;00 I went to Subway with a couple of my co workers. We were sitting around and I started asking them about the music they liked and we got off on where I go to church and we begin to talk about true worship right there in the middle of subway. Derek, my co worker was like well we just had church It was a cool moment for me. I really can't put into words how important that was to me to see God work in my life and meet the need I had. I didn't really feel that bad about missing church anymore after that. I started building a friendship with two guys that I seem to have a good bit in common with.


Switching directions here. I just feel like writing about My lover, my husband E. IF YOU FEEL SICK AT THE SOUND OF SAPPINESS SKIP DOWN TO THE NEXT PARAGRAPH. I want the whole blogging world to know how much I Love him. Even though things are not always that whole Cinderella story that I thought that I was getting, I would rather be where I am at today having learned what I have learned than be in Prince charming/s Castle with all the riches in the world. No one has it all together. My friends either have money are families and want what each other has. I would much rather have love than money. Ask me why I love my lover so much because he is the most Wonderful Man in the Whole Wide World. I am sorry if I have embarrassed you honey, but I love you.


Well here is the next paragraph I am done. Must go play Barbie's with Heidi.

No comments: