Sunday, February 13, 2005

Changes and such

Very busy week. Last week, I went back to my regular work schedule. Finally, I had recovered from being put to sleep and now I am tired from being back at work so many hours. Not complaing by any means, I am just happy to be here. Got through the week. The girls had valentine stuff to do for their homeschool coop classes they take once a week on Friday. That is was fun. I love holidays. I guess that stems from my parents putting a lot of emphasis on them.


Eric and I had a great day yesterday. We slept in, then we got up and headed to huntsville to get the girls a new swim suit for valentine's day. They needed a practice suit The fabric on the speedo and nike brand doesn't wear like the walmart suit does. So we dropped some dough, but hopefully it will make for a good investment.

After the swim shop, we headed to have our annual valentine day meal at humphries. We had nice conversation as always. We talked about how our perspective on things is changing for the better. Whether it be Church, Fiances, health , child rearing, or our relationship. We both agreed that we were moving in the right direction. We ended our valentine day with a trip to some desert shop which violates any diet. It was pretty nice. Then it was home and then we hung out over at Scott's and watched a great valentine movie "sixteen candles". It was a nice valentine's day for me. Really with Eric, every day is valentine's day. I am not trying to be cheesy or stupid, even though it soulds like it. We are both very fortunate to be able to celbrate the love and relationship we have every day of our lives. That happens when you find your soul mate.

No comments: