Tuesday, February 01, 2005

First day of what

It is already the first day of Febuary. I can't believe it. Time flies that is for sure.


Paying off bills is pretty slow. It is taking off time. We have tested our committment several times. We both want it to pay off. I figure we better do it now, before our children know what certain brand clothing they choose to wear. They already are so adapted to our want lifestyle. All kids this day and time need to be told no more often when asking for wants. This will hopefully teach them to manage their money and marry someone who manages money well.


I did some yoga today. This is the first time since my surgery. I was a little concerned, but when my body yelled stop I just stopped. I was encouraged by the amount of flexibility that I have maintained. I must do yoga for the rest of my life. I haven't done yoga actually in about 3 weeks and similar symptoms are creaking back in. I have almost turned my ankle several times. I got a catch in my hip a couple of times. Leg cramps, painful. I am going to try yoga for this week and then hopefully I can get back to the bike in a week or so. I need to start walking again. Maybe I will do that next week.

Must catch up on some reading.

No comments: