Friday, February 04, 2005

Today

I had a pretty good day, until I went to buy groceries. I hate walmart. The past couple of months we have been spoiled. We have been shopping at publix.

Anyway back to the good part. We went to homeschool classes. I taught my pe classes. Then we went to skate day at the skate castle. After that it was time for swim lessons and while Holly swam Heidi and I headed over to look for a book at the learning tree for school. After no success, she wanted to go to pro music to look at what else, drums. She was so cute in there.

After that headed over to pick up holly and then it was back home to drop them off.

I watched a littl of actor's studio.

After that, it was off to the grocery store to buy stuff.

Then spent a little time with the girls lookin through yughio cards.

all in all it was a 9 out of 10 off day.

No comments: