Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I have nothing to hide.

I was thinking of this yesterday. Some people are very complex people. They are like the character of Shrek or an onion, they have layers. Some of the layers are open and some of them are locked for no one to see. I am trying to really put deep thought into this because I desire to understand a person like this. I am sure most of it stems from their past. I assume this because I am a person that doesn't have locked layers.

(I don't think I do anyway. I am pretty transparent and have been all my life. You can ask my hubby if I have changed very much, he will tell you no. The reason I know this is because he was asked recently. And my friend Scott said I am like a little girl.)

Anyway, my past is not dark, or filled with regrets. Maybe that is why it is open to the naked eye. It is hard for anyone to say that they wouldn't change one thing about their life. Even the few times that I had hardship enter my life, I truly can say that I appreciate the experience.

So how do I understand a person so complex with locked layers? I don't know. When I don't understand a person, I just try to except them and love them for who they are. I guess that is all one can do.

No comments: