Wednesday, February 23, 2005

destiny

do I belive in it? I am not sure, if destiny means things happen a certain way for a certain reason then maybe I do.

Tonight, this woman at work bared her soul to me. I've never met her in my whole life. She talked to me about her son being in Iraq. She was moved to tears. She apoligized for rambling, but I didn't mind. It was amazing. It felt like a God moment. Like it was meant to be. Even at my minial job, I can be used. God ministered to that lady through me. It was so awesome. Thanks, Lord for using a worn out vessel.

In other news, I have been helping the kids with their art fair projects that are due Friday. It is hard not to do them myself, but I must let them do it. I am such a perfectionist. ARGH. I will allow them to do it themselves.

I am off tomorrow. Yeah.

No comments: