Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Going to see

I am going to check you the acting class out tonight in Madison. It is by this guy who works or has worked in NY. It should be pretty intresting. I don't know if I will actually take the class, I will know more after all is said and done.

Everything else is looking ok. My JcPenny catalog finally came. I found a comforter in there my mom is going to buy for me just because she wanted to do somethig nice for me. I thought it was very thoughtful of her. My parents always are doing things for the kids which is great, but ever once in awhile it is nice when they do something for me. It makes me feel like a little kid again.


Finanically, I guess everything is as good as it could be. It is very overwhelming sometimes. IT will all work itself out. One of these days we will be debt free. We got approved for our new roof via insurance, we have got to come up with the deductible.

No comments: