Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Wow What an amazing experience!!!!!

I am just amazed at the class I just got home from. I sat for 4 hours in a class and it felt like 2 minutes. The teacher is pretty amazing. His name is Frank.He is an italian New Yorker. He is very inspiring. He is a amazing man. He says he is a jerk, but I beg to differ. It was amazing watching this man work. I am looking foward to him peeling the layers off of me from previous acting experience and learning who I am as an actor. Pretty amazing. My new acting teacher is friends with Phil Hoffman.
http://archive.thejujube.com/Themes/philhoffman.html

I told Eric that this guys seems to be the real deal. He seems to be in the know of what is going on. As I have said before, I don't want to be famous. I probably couldn't handle it. I just want to learn and respect the field of acting. I think that Frank will be a good person to pull out the things that I need to let shine as an actress. It should be intresting.

No comments: