Friday, February 04, 2005

My reflection

I am reflecting on planning. Since hopefully we may, and I stress may be out of debt in 3 years. We are going to have to have heart and strong will to make it happen. Once the snowball rolls, it will roll.

(back to my reflection)

My plan is once we are out of debt, I am weighing on my options.

1. continue to homeschool and go back to school

options for school

a. pe teacher high school
b. pe/coach college level requires a masters degree sometimes dr.
c. athletic trainer
d. sports medicine dr.

2. continue to school and take acting classes to pursue my true passion. It is not that I want to be famous or anything like that. I just want to pursue acting.

Just like music, acting and sports have always been escapes for me. I have put those aside because of other responsibilities. I believe once we are debt free, eric and I will be able to focus on our future and our children's future.

No comments: