Saturday, January 29, 2005

Long time, no type

It has been several days since I updated my blog. wow. I didn't realize it has been so long. I have been extremely busy though. Also, I have an allergy attack. I cleaned out the filter in my vacumn cleaner. It is one of those bagless kinds. Dust got up in my sinus cavity. It has left me with a nasty sinus cold. Many of you will be glad to know that I am losing my voice. It actually comes and goes. Your prayers have been answered.

I have been trying to contact and old friend. I don't know what is going on. She want return my calls. I left a message with her mom to call me. If I remember correctly, she is a procrastinator. I was trying to get in touch with her so a bunch of my old friends could have lunch together. We will see if that will happen. This girl I am reffering to is one of my best friends from school. We loved Wham, David letterman. She introduced me to some cool music. We would quote movies together. We played tennis together. It was fun times. I have an overwhelming desire to get in touch with her for some reason. Who knows/

All is ok here at the home front.

No comments: