Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Bike riding log 2

Went on our second bike ride of 2005 today. Wow, I remember now why as a kid I loved riding my bike so much. I don't remember however getting sore in unmentionable places. hee hee. Anyway, it was major fun for sure. I need to do oiling on the chain on my bike. It rides well. We traded some speakers or something for this bike from our friend Kevin a couple of years ago I guess and I am just now enjoying it. what is up with that?

Our ride was from our home to the local school. I am going to measure it to see how far it is on my way to or from work one. It is probably about 2 mile round trip. It was quite fun. We took some of the side streets instead of taking the main street so the girls would not have to worry so much about trafic. We went around the school stopped at the playground for a few minutes and then headed back. So we rode a mile, then rested a few minutes then road another mile. That is pretty good. I am anxious to see how this tones my body. I will start doing my new yoga dvd tonight before I go to bed. That should be awesome. It feels good to be good to yourself.

No comments: