Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Hi-o-hi-o

That is what we need. If you haven't seen that episode of Northern Exposure you probably think that I have lost it for real this time.

Eric got me the first 2 seasons of Northern Exposure on DVD for Christmas. We have almost watched the first season. Hi 0 hi o was some natrual cure for the flu that Marilyn the indian receptionist came up with that cured the whole town including the dr of the flu.

It all started with Heidi to john to tara now it is to eric 6 days later. I don't know if he caught it from them or the gym. He said that the gym was flooded with people yesterday. I am a bit under the weather myself. I have that sinus cold still. WEll maybe we will get over this soon. Time will tell. Wha sucks is that I am supposed to work all weekend. I CAN"T BE SICK ARGH.

Well wishes to my man.

No comments: