Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Sickness makes committment fail

I have a horrible sinus cold. When I get like this, I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep. I am a sleeper anyway, but this just makes it worse. Yesterday, I slept in to long to go exercise. I had a ton of stuff to do before Holly's swim practice in the afternoon. So, I thought I would walk in the gym while she practiced. I was just to worn out. Today, I am making myself go walk in just a few minutes. I have to get back on the horse or I am going to loose my metabilism edge. I have been fortunate not to gain weight over the holidays. Thank God for that. I have to get my yoga mentality of peacefulness back that was so interupted over the holidays with family woes. The stress of some family situations probably has attributed to this sickness that I have. I have to get over this cold before I have surgery next week. It is a must. I am sure the yoga and exercise will help the cold and the drugs I am going to get at walmart.



No comments: