Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Still Recovering

Yes, I am still recovering from outpatient surgery. I just get up a do a little at a time and then go lay back down. Last night we went out for dinner, just to get out of the house and then headed over to books a million. I was wiped after that . Just totally wiped out. I got a little pale at books a million according to Eric. Came home laid down on the couch and watched a little tv, then it was off to bed.

Yesterday, I watched Oprah (don't tell anybody). I normally don't care for her show, but she had a special on the tsunami and all. It was pretty moving. One of her guest that had actually been in Sri Lanka when it hit, made an intresting comment . He said after going through all of this, I have learned a lot. I have decided that there should not be 2 tragidies through all of this, but that my life has been spared for a reason. I have a purpose in life and must find out what that is. I don't know right now, but I will find out. I have learned to live life by the minute. Every moment is precisous. It was something of that nature. It was amazing to me that through all of that, he learned to sieze the day basically. At that moment when all of that hit, those people were not even assured of the next breath. It made me think that even though a tsunami is not upon me my last breathe could be. What will I use my last breath for. Will I beat down or lift up. What is my purpose? Why am I left here? Who am I supposed to encourage and lift up that I jsut pass by. Just thinking out loud.

No comments: