Saturday, January 15, 2005

Recovery day 2

Up early this morning because I slept much of the day yesterday. I went in and out of sleep anyway. There is no comparison the pain that I usually experience to what I am experiencing now..Usually cycle cramps are over a 10. I would have to say they are about a 2-3. They are just dull. I hurt more in my throat. Everyone that I have taked to said they probably ran a tube down my throat. I am going to try to do without the loracet today. Since I just now woke up, time is the only thing that can tell. I still can't sit up for long periods of time. I get pretty loopie. Speaking of which, I am going to go lay back down.

1 comment:

scott said...

yeah, i've had a LOT of surgeries, obviously unlike yours, however, most of the time the thing that hurt was my throat from the breathing tube. that's great though, that your throat is what is hurting the most! anyway, hope your recovery is quick, and you can have fun on the drugs while they last! heh. later, eh