Thursday, January 13, 2005

Pardon the reflection

Anytime that I go through surgery or test or anything major, I reflect on my life. It is probably natrual I guess. My surgery is tomorrow morning at 6:15. I have a lot of emotion flowing through me right now. I am happy that hopefully health wise I will feel better after this. We all have concern of being put to sleep. I especially do. On one hand, I know that there is always that chance something may go wrong. I think gosh I am so fortunate to live the life I have already live. I have everything anyone could ever desire on this side of life. On the other hand, I think gosh I have so much to live for. I am very blessed with great husband, great kids,great parents, great family, and great friends.

So, in these few hours before my surgery, all I really have to say is sieze the day. Every day of my life that is what I try to do. Show love to others, just as Christ did. That is what I try to teach my kids. I hope if they ever learn anything from me that is it.

I want to say thanks in advance for all the prayers lifted up for me from so many, it means a lot. I will post as soon as I am feeling better.

In famous words, "I'll be back".

No comments: