Saturday, January 08, 2005

Feeling better

Wow it feels good to feel better.lol. Left work oned day early because I felt bad. Went in early another day because I felt bad. Worked all day. Must work tomorrow. No biggie all in a days work.

I have really been trying to work on my attitude and keep things positive, but it is hard to mix that when you don't feel well. I guess what I am trying to say is that sickness and being positive don't mix. One might ask why be positive. It takes way to much energy to be negative for one.Negative attitudes influence those around you to be negative. My philosophy for the new year. LIVE LIVE, LIVE the happy life. I am tire of feeling guilty and refuse to do it no more. Feeling guilty because I am happy and have a great life. If others don't, I still have compassion, I still care for others, but I don't let them reflect my mood. I want live this way everyday, but that is my goal.

Surgery in 6 days.

No comments: