Thursday, January 20, 2005

Work overload

Went back to work last night. Maybe I shouldn't have. I had more pain, other issues, etc. I slept so hard last night that it is unbelievable. I feel somewhat better this morning. I felt ok until I got to work yesterday. Then, within 5 minutes, I was drained. I worked 4 hours. I have a call in to the dr. to see if all the effects that I experienced were ok and normal. It is going to take me some time to get over this funk feeling I guess.

In other news, all is going well in the morgan household. Heidi made the swim team. We are very proud of her. She will be starting in a 10 week class. She will stay there until her strokes are good enough to get her to the end of the pool. Hopefully, by summer, she will be ready to compete in the 8 and under swim meets. It will be fun for both of them.

No comments: