Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Dave Ramsey was right

He said when you got serious about paying off debt things would go wrong. I took the girls to the dentist today. Heidi is missing permanent teeth according to x rays. Holly' s permanent teeth are to big for the space allowed, she needs more room. So she has to have 8 teeth pulled 4 at a time. After insurance, it will cost around 300 dollars to get this work done. I am afraid if we do nothing, more money will have to be spent later on. It is not that we wont have the money but that is 300 dollars that wont go to debt. Life is full of issues like this. It is hard to stay foccused on this. I can't wait to get settled into paying off bills. A couple of months from now when things are stable or more stable that will be wonderful.


I am back in the saddle on my diet. I am eating around 20 points a day on the weight watchers guidelines. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it is plenty to survive on. Oh well, I want to lose 10 more pounds and tone up before summer. I would love to go to the tanning bed, but I will just wait until spring comes so I can lay out and get sun the nartual way.



1 comment:

THE J Mo said...

Wow that sucks. I can sympathize with Holly's situation as I had to have the same thing done. Unfortunately, it's kind of brutal - I had to be put under general anesthesia for the procedure. I could tell when I was recovering that bad things had happened as my whole jaw/mouth/face was sore. Thank goodness for drugs.

Drugs are your friend.

Don't get me wrong, I was out during the procedure so I felt no pain (obviously). Recovery was a b*tch though.