Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Pardon the Vent

I am just in awe of the audacity of people.
Some people don't want to earn anything anymore. They expect people to take care of them. They want a free ride.

On the other side, you have some people that think they are the bomb. They think they have it all figured out. They want to spew what they know in your face because they think you are not where God wants you to be and he has nominated them to bring that fact to your attention.


I just stand in awe of the whole situation. Why can't people just live there life and not try to change other people. Isn't that really God's job?

Who cares that I have a friend who allows people to take advantage of them by running a boarding house. If that makes that person fill fullfilled so be it. Maybe they don't feel taking advantage of. Maybe that offers them some self worth.

If God wants her to do something different, then want he show her,

I know in mine and Eric's life that God has always guided us. He has been faithful to put us where we can be most effective. Are we perfect? A big NO!, but it is not about being perfect and following a list of rules. It is about having the right heart attitude. We don't need other people throw in a list of legalized rules our way to show us how to live. We have the Bible and the Holy
Spirit. I am not saying that God does use other people to help us. I am just saying that God doesn't rule with an iron fist to you and I right now. His love is more like a father's love to his son.

I guess in my life I am learning to experience God finally. I don't know how completely. I probably never will because I am feeble minded, but I am seeking. I am true seeker of the truth. I know God is real in my life. I know He loves me. I know he sent Jesus to die for me. I believe in that. I know he wants me to show others that love by using the gifts that he has given me. That is all I know. Everything else I could tell you would just be my opinion. I don't believe there is this secret formula to living right. I believe that it differs for all of us.


"If God wants us all to be the same, Why did he make us so different?" Jena Malone (Mary). SAVED



No comments: