Saturday, October 09, 2004

at least the house is clean

That is what Eric and I did today. He cleaned up the office really well. I went through and cleaned up the kitchen and the bedrooms pretty good.

We headed our seperate ways. I went to pick up the girls. I had a nice relaxing drive listen to part of the bama game. Then, I popped in a praise and worship cd and jammed out the rest of the way. It is awesome how getting out in the country can work wonders for you. Eric and I used to do that a lot. This was before we had money to do anything else. I miss going out driving around in the woods. It was nice to be on that country road and focus on nothing but God. I was able to clear my head and just breathe.

Came back to reality and headed to publix. The check out guys were funny. Now about to decide on plans for the night.

No comments: