Friday, October 29, 2004

Work is good.

I had to go back today. It is weird that I didn't sleep well last night. I woke up at 4 AM and couldn't go back to sleep until 7 and the got up at 8:30. So I am a wee bit tired now. I have to work this weekend SAT AND SUN. I don't mind so much. Seeing as I only have to work TUes and Thurs next week. I am getting about the same hours as Whitt's and making a little more in the process. I seem to be doing excellent at work. Everyone keeps saying, you are doing better than I was at this point. That makes me feel good.

I felt an overwhelming burden to be debt free today. I guess I took to deep a look into what we owe. We just have to get back on the band wagon of paying things off like we should. Get it back under control. It want take long. We are close to paying one bill off and it should be taken care of in a couple of weeks then the next one want take to terrible long hopefully. Then Christmas comes around and we have a tripped planned (Family Affair). Then in January, we will be back to hitting the debt.

I am looking forward to Holly's first swim meet. I don't want her to be to pressured to win. I just want her to try. She sure is slimming up since she swims 3 days a week now. Maybe I should do that for 1 hour a day. She probably could out swim me for sure.


I hope to get to take a break tomorrow and go trick or treating with the girls. We will see how that goes. I get 1hr for lunch and hopefully they will let me take it at 5. I plan on running to the church for about 45 minutes and then back to work. I am going to dress up as a Titan's fan tomorrow. That should be cool and fun. Well, going to spend some time with hubby, the pizza thief.

No comments: