Sunday, October 24, 2004

Swimming in October

Amazing, but true. Yes, it feels like summer today. Even though the pool was indoors, aI find it odd that we went swimming in October. It was very relaxing. It want surprise me if we do that more often on Sunday's.

I have been reading my book. Its amazing. It really is helping me sort through some issues that I am experiencing in my life at the moment. I am trying to seek a balance and equilibrium in my life. Not to be to hyperly happy, but not to be down in the dumps either. Doing what makes me happy regardless if anyone approves or not. Being different.

I enjoyed a talk with Dabney at lunch today. We talked about happiness and where it comes from. We talked about how you must be happy with yourself and not seek happiness from others and activity. We talked about some other stuff to it was very cool.

No comments: