Thursday, October 21, 2004

JACKPOT!!!! SUPER JACKPOT!!!!

Like I was up at the church like pricing yard sale stuff and like I looked around like first and hit the jackpot on 3 cd's. Don't call me crazy for listing them either. I used to be really big into Janet Jackson. I loved Janet Jackson. I found control and bought it for $.25. I also scored The IMMACULATE collection Madonna and Dangerous, Michael Jackson. yes I know he is a little crazy now, but not from the early days. So I scored some stuff at the yard sale. If you want to try to score some come Saturday and thanks a billion to ever brought these cd's up at the sale.

I got my schedule for next week I will work Friday and then be off sat, sun, mon tues, wed, and then work thurs, fri, sat, so far. That is cool 5 days off wow.

get a day alone tomorrow. The girls are going the lake early an all i have to do is wash dishes, price a few items at the yard sale and then it is all me until 3. I have to work.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awesome! $0.25? Way way cool.

Have a super weekend!

Wendy said...

Wow, I really never thought that someone from anywhere else would read my blog. I think that it is way cool that you posted Jayleigh all the way from Michigan. $.25 I still can't believe it either.