Monday, October 11, 2004

Outerspace and Jesus in Samaria

Yesterday, Eric and I watched a show on Discovery about Spaceship One. It was very inspiring. We learned a lot of stuff. One of the most interesting facts was about the pilot. He was a highschool dropout. The thing that amazes me about that one fact is that man flew into space. He wanted to accomplish something and he did it. That tells me that whatever we want to accomplish in our life we can do it. I myself have things I say I want to accomplish, but I guess I don't have the fortitude. I allow situations to get in my way and block what I want to accomplish.

I read this morning to the girls about Jesus and the woman at the well. As I read the end of the story I thought wow. How must that woman have felt when Jesus said I am He. The most modern thing I can think of in comparison is Darth Vader telling Luke I am your father. It must have been amazing coming face to face with Jesus.

Holiday today. It is rainy. No school. I still have to work. That will be loads of fun. Only 4 more days at Whitt's Barbeque and the 3 days off and then Office Depot awaits.

No comments: