Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Halloween is on its way

I am so excited at this moment. I finished Halloween costumes really early. I just finished stiching a pumpkin to the back of Holly's cape. Wow what a feeling of accomplishement. I actually took care of costumes all by myself this year. I usually inlist my mother in laws help because she is an awesome seamstress. Not this year. She will be proud of me. She is always trying to get me to sew.

I have been trying to settle back into a groove. I am almost there. I am still a little tense about everything. I don't know what has been bugging me lately.

I start a new job on the 18th that will be fun. Change is good.

It was nice to see Tania and the band last night. We went up to Sister Luck's practice.

I am so counting the days until the 15th. We will be going out of town on well needed vacation. I am looking foward to seeing the 3 bands we will see that weekend.

Ahhh only 9 more days.



No comments: