Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I had a very busy day today. We had to finish up Heidi's leaf collection. I had to finish up costumes for tomorrow and I had to shopping for some black pants for office depot. Then, I had to clean house and get ready for work. I amazingly got all of it done. I was proud of myself for getting everything done. I am now patting myself on the back. I didn't however go to read tonight on my break. I was starving so I ate the pretzels that I had packed and then went and got some veg. fried rice from New China. I am now suffering from a bad ear ache. I hope amongst all the leaves we collected that I didn't collect a bug. Oh by the way thanks to Mavis and Grandmother for all their help with the collection and Thanks to Kim and Wes for the leaves. (by the way they don't know that I got leaves out of their yard yet.)lol. Very productive day.

No comments: