Tuesday, October 26, 2004

So much to say

and not talking about Dave Matthews either. That is my favorite DMB song.

Loving people is not always easy really. I have a lot on my heart tonight and in this world it is hard to find kind, loving, geniune people who just don't care about who you are and what you have to bring to the table. In friendships, it is hard to come across someone that wants to be around you to not change you, but to encourage you and lift you up. I have thought about this some time now. Why are those kind of people hard to find?

I think that the lost world is looking for that. I think that the polictical realm is looking for that. I think Christians would want that if they were not to busy being that way.

We are all made up to be differnt parts of the body granted. But, is the basis of our faith as Christ followers not For God so LOVED? I think of that song Where is the love?

People killing people dyingChildren hurtin you hear them crying Can you practice what you preachWould you turn the other cheek?Father Father Father help us Send some guidance from above Cause people got me got me questioning Where is the love? Black Eyed Pea

I want to love people as Christ did and I want to hate sin in the Christian Culture like he did (Saducees and Pharisees like he did.

I want my kids to grow up and be like Him whether no one else is or not.

I have to be kind. I have to love, I have to forgive, I have to be genuine. I have to patient, I have to be whatever he wills me to be.

God help me allow your spirit to work through me and allow its fruit to take over me.

No comments: