Monday, October 18, 2004

Various Thoughts

Job is going to be ok. I only have to work m, w, f this week. 3-9:30. That is cool. We all will enjoy me being off on swim days. I will actually get to cook supper 2 nights this week. That will be nice.


My nieces birthday party is Saturday. I hope it want be crazy. I will probably not stay the whole time. We will see.

I enjoyed the weekend. I can tell that I am not get any younger. I found myself still recovering this afternoon from sleep lost.

I did enjoy some time alone with Tara(my sister-in-law). She is one of my best friends. I got to talk to her about some issues that I am going through on a personal level. The lack of true friends that love and understand me for who I am. Most of the friends that I call friends wouldn't be my friend if Eric wasn't around. That is our common bond. Eric. I talked to Tara about my complex about that. I just have to except that and move on. I wished that I could find a Tara that lived close by. I have got to get off of my duff and meet some people. Anyway, talking to Tara, was great. She really provides insight to the things that I am going through. It is like I told her I don't have to worry about what I say or do in front of you because you love me for me. Most people aren't like that. If you do stuff in front of them they get offended or annoyed. I have sought friendships in people and it seems that everyone doesn't have time to have the kind of relationship I seek. Oh well, I will find my David/Jonathan relationship if I keep praying and searching.

After reading Eric and Scott's blog, I am really touched and amazed at where they are spiritually. It is so hard to look beyond what you are raised up in all your life and see things in a different light. They see it, why don't I. I guess I am to content. I am just happy wherever I am. I don't think things could be better. Just whatever.


I got a book on postmodernism that I am going to try to read. It is probably way over my head.

I have to help Heidi finish up her leaf collection this week. That will be fun fun.

Must go to bed in moment. Must have sleep.

No comments: